STROBON C-1 Cree® Standalone Drone Strobe with USB Type-C Charging
This product is compatible with the latest FAA and CAA anti-collision lights rules for drones. It can be seen from at least 3 miles at night.
Strobon™ C-1 is our first USB-C charging navigation strobe solution for the enclosed drones like:
- DJI (Mini 2, Mini, Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Phantom, Inspire and others)
- Walkera and others...
We designed this Strobon™ model specifically for DJI Mini and DJI Mini 2 drones as they come with USB-C charging plugs/cables and our provided 15mm 3M Dual-Lock fasteners can fit under the rear motor mounts.
Strobon™ C-1 is less than 4 grams and DJI Mini (1/2) drones can carry 2 of them without any balance problem and still remain under 250 grams.
Fits between DJI Mini 2 Body and the rear motor mount when folded.
No cable, no fuss
Just attach it to your drone or model aeroplane by using our new 15mm 3M Dual Lock fasteners, your favourite glue or velcro, press the button to turn it ON. That's all.
Our 15mm 3M Dual Lock fasteners(included) are providing an easy, vibration and dust-proof attachment solution.
Under the rear motor mount installation to increase day and night visibility from the ground.
Drone top installation for warning the near aircraft.
- Powerful Cree® LED
- 2+ hours continuous operation with onboard battery.
- DJI Mini (1/2) drones can carry 2 of them and still remain under 250 grams.
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Onboard battery status and charge indicator system.
- Compatible with all 5V USB Type-C cables and chargers. (the cable is not included)
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
Because of the human eye's limitations, Every colour has different visibility and energy transfer rate.
Also, every LED colour has different chemical compounds and efficiency.
According to our experience in years;
WHITE: The best visibility and efficiency.
RED: 2th in the visibility and efficiency is the same as white but the best for the warning.
GREEN: 3th in visibility and efficiency. Best for Standard RED/GREEN (Left/Right) navigation usage.
BLUE: 4th in the visibility and also the efficiency. We are not suggesting this colour for warning or navigation but the special usage.
Bottom line: White and Red is the best option if you need long-range visible strobes. And you can use green to identify your flying platform direction. Blue is only for special applications.
BATTERY STATUS: Press the button then release it to learn the battery status when it is OFF.
(1 blink: Need Charge, 2 blinks: OK to go, 3 blinks: Fully Charged)
ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
CHARGE: Plug it into any charger or USB port by a USB-C cable(not included) when charging is required.
- The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
- The LED will blink with a 1 second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
It takes ~2 hours for the empty batteries.
The battery contains its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharging and discharging for long life. If there is no life indication when you press the button, discharge protection has been activated, possibly due to low battery voltage. Charge to turn on.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 16mm x 8mm
- Weight: ~4gr
- Current Consumption: <30mA per hour
- Charge Port: USB Type-C
- Charge Current: 40mA max.
- Charge Time: ~2 hours
- Battery Type: 100mA LiPo Battery with safe and reliable PCM circuit.