STROBON XL Navigation Strobes
This product is compatible with the latest FAA and CAA anti collision lights rules for drones. It's visible from 3 miles away at night.
New generation STROBON with remote-controllable solid RED light and powerful strobe
Strobon XL can work on stand-alone mode with a battery supply or controllable over a servo channel.
If you use more than one Strobon XL on same servo channel, they will synchronize the strobes with servo signal count. Mean, all strobes will flash at the same time as a real strobe system.
Power Consumption is only 80mA per hours. Looks great and saves your plane's life when you lose the orientation or plane’s current position at night.
Customer Video, Thank you, Fernando :)
(you can find the instructions and wiring details under the video description)
Desktop Test Videos from 2012
RC CHANNEL SETTINGS
- Weight: 3.3g without cable
- Dimensions: 51x18x7mm
- Screw Hole Dimensions: 3mm holes with 43mm space
- Working Voltage: 5-6v (we are suggesting 3A UBEC and 2S lipo for supply)
- Current Consumption: 5mA(idle)/80mA(average when working)
- Wire Length(optional): 30cm standard servo cable with servo plug