CompuFly v2.0 USBtoPPM Converter
CompuFly is generating PPM stream like your RC Transmitter for flying with computer joystick/mouse/etc
- Channel resolution v2.0: 2048 (11bit) Current version
- Channel resolution v1.0: 1024 (10bit) Old version
- Max Channel Count: 10 channel
- PPM Mode: Positive/Negative PPM selectable
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Software: GNU licensed OpenSource Software for everyone
Control Application with full source code under GNU license:
Software Download: CompuFly.zip version 1.35
Windows XP/Vista/7 USB drivers: CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3.zip
DirectX Joystick Driver Information for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users !!!
Microsoft removed the DirectX Joystick Driver DLL(dx8vb.dll) from the windows core on these versions. If you using these versions you have to register the driver DLL by yourself.
- Copy dx8vb.dll file from our compufly.zip file to SysWOW64 folder of windows
- Run the command prompt as "run as administrator"
- go to SysWOW64 folder on the command prompt (type "cd c:windowssyswow64")
- Type "regsvr32 dx8vb.dll"
- Press enter and see the "succeeded" message.
3rd Party Softwares
You can find compatible 3rd party Windows software here
And the Java version here