CompuFly v2.0 USBtoPPM Converter
CompuFly is generating PPM stream like your RC Transmitter for flying with computer joystick/mouse/etc
- Channel resolution v2.0: 2048 (11bit)
- Channel resolution v1.0: 1024 (10bit) Old version
- Max Channel Count: 10 channel
- PPM Mode: Positive/Negative PPM selectable
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Software: GNU licensed OpenSource Software for everyone
Control Application with full source code under GNU license:
Software Download: CompuFly.zip version 1.35
Windows XP/Vista/7 USB drivers: CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7.zip
This is the Saitek joystick test video
DirectX Joystick Driver Information for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users !!!
Microsoft removed the DirectX Joystick Driver DLL(dx8vb.dll) from the windows core on these versions. If you using these versions you have to register the driver DLL by your self.
- Copy dx8vb.dll file from our compufly.zip file to SysWOW64 folder of windows
- Run the command prompt as "run as administrator"
- go to SysWOW64 folder on command prompt (type "cd c:windowssyswow64")
- Type "regsrv32 dx8vb.dll"
- Press enter and see the "succeeded" message.