STROBON Cree® Standalone
This product is compatible with the latest FAA and CAA anti-collision lights rules for drones. It can be seen from at least 3 miles at night.
Strobon Cree® Standalone is the brightest navigation strobe solution for enclosed drones like:
- DJI (Phantom, Inspire, Mavic, Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Minii Mavic Mini 2 and others)
- 3DR Solo
- Walkera and others...
No cabling required.
Just attach it to your drone or model aeroplane with our 3M Dual Lock fasteners, your favourite glue or velcro, press the button to turn it ON. That's all.
Our 3M Dual Lock fasteners(sold separately) are providing easy, vibration and dustproof attachment solution, please check the product link.
- 2+ hours continuous operation with onboard battery.
- Powerful Cree® Standalone LED
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Onboard battery status and charge indicator system.
- Compatible with all 5V MicroUSB cables and chargers.(cable not included)
- Contact Pads(L+ and L-) for the external LED support.
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
Because of the human eye's limitations, Every colour has different visibility and energy transfer rate.
Also, every LED colour has different chemical compounds and efficiency.
According to our experience in years;
WHITE: The best visibility and efficiency.
RED: 2th in the visibility and efficiency is the same as white but the best for the warning.
GREEN: 3th in visibility and efficiency. Best for Standard RED/GREEN (Left/Right) navigation usage.
BLUE: 4th in the visibility and also the efficiency. We are not suggesting this colour for warning or navigation but special usage.
Bottom line: White and Red is the best option if you need long-range visible strobes. And you can use the green to identify your flying platform direction. Blue is only for special applications.
BATTERY STATUS: Press the button then release to learn battery status when it is OFF.
(1 blink: Need Charge, 2 blinks: It's OK, 3 blinks: Fully Charged)
ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
CHARGE: Plug it into any micro USB charger or computer port when charging required.
- The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
- The LED will blink with 1 second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
It takes 2 hours for empty batteries.
The battery includes its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharges for a long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of low battery voltage. Just charge it to turn it on.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 16mm x 8mm
- Weight: 4gr
- Current Consumption: <30mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Charge Current: 40mA max.
- Charge Time: ~2 hours
- Battery Type: 80mA LiPo Battery with safe and reliable PCM circuit.
Some breathtaking information about what you can do with these lights :)