|EU Customers! You can find this product on Copter.eu
This product is compatible with the latest FAA and CAA anti-collision lights rules for drones. It can be seen from at least 3 miles at night.
We are manufacturing the Cree® version of this product right now.
please visit the product page for the brightest Strobon ever:
Strobon Standalone is a good navigation strobe solution for enclosed drones like:
- DJI (Phantom, Inspire, Mavic, Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini and others)
- 3DR Solo
- Walkera and others.
This product is less than 4 grams and DJI Mini (1/2) drones can carry 2 of them without any balance problem and still remain under 250 grams.
No cable, no fuss
Just attach it to your drone or model aeroplane by using our new 15mm 3M Dual Lock fasteners (It is included) or your favourite glue/velcro, and press the button to turn it ON. That's all.
Our 15mm 3M Dual Lock fasteners(included) are providing an easy, vibration and dust-proof attachment solution.
Under the rear motor mount installation to increase day and night visibility from the ground.
Drone top installation for warning the near aircraft.
- 5 hours of continuous operation with onboard battery.
- Powerful 3W LED
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Onboard battery status and charge indicator system.
- Compatible with all 5V MicroUSB cables and chargers.(cable not included)
- Contact Pads(L+ and L-) for external LED support.
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
Because of the human eye's limitations, Every colour has different visibility and energy transfer rate.
Also, every LED colour has different chemical compounds and efficiency.
According to our experience in years;
WHITE: The best visibility and efficiency.
YELLOW: Same as White but better mist penetration.
RED: 2nd in visibility, efficiency is the same as white but the best for the warning.
GREEN: 3rd in visibility and efficiency. Best for Standard RED/GREEN (Left/Right) navigation usage.
BLUE: 4th invisibility and also efficiency. We are not suggesting this colour for warning or navigation but for special usage.
IR 850nm: Visible for Night Vision Goggles and surveillance cameras with night mode.
IR 940nm: Visible for Night Vision Goggles only. Completely invisible to the naked human eye. Some cameras can see in the short range.
Bottom line: White and Red is the best option if you need long-range visible strobes. And you can use green to identify your flying platform direction. Blue is only for special applications.
BATTERY STATUS: Press the button then release to learn the battery status when it is OFF.
(1 blink: Need Charge, 2 blinks: It's OK, 3 blinks: Fully Charged)
ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
CHARGE: Plug it into any micro USB charger or computer port when charging is required.
- The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
- The LED will blink with a 1-second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
It takes 2 hours to empty batteries.
The battery includes its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharging and discharging for a long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of the low battery voltage. Just charge it to turn it on.
- Dimensions: 22mm x 18mm x 10mm
- Weight: 4gr
- Current Consumption: <15mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Charge Current: 40mA max.
- Charge Time: ~2 hours
- Battery Type: 80mA LiPo Battery with safe and reliable PCM circuit.